Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Nursery

I never imagined myself living in the house I grew up in, but it has been wonderful to be back here in such a familiar space that I can walk through with my eyes closed. One of the neatest experiences has been creating a nursery for my daughter in the very room that I grew up in, where I spent every night as a child since I was 2 years old. There are so many memories here of my childhood, and although we probably wont be in this house long enough for Sailee to create memories that she will remember, it is so sentimental to me to walk in and out of these spaces and be able to share them with her.


The project of creating this nursery was probably the most favorite of mine of any room that I have decorated. I have a passion for interior design, and love to get lost in creating beautiful spaces. Although I wanted a spare-no-expense creation for my daughter, we were on a pretty tight budget, and I am proud of what we did with not too much. Below are the pics.





















1 comment: